Hillcrest Cemetery welcomes people of all backgrounds, races and religions to its beautifully landscaped grounds. Contact us to request a tour or inquire about burial, crypt and niche options.
If you’ve just lost someone dear to you, please accept our heartfelt condolences. At Hillcrest Cemetery, we understand that the loss of a loved one can feel overwhelming, so we make sure the planning process doesn’t feel that way. Our caring staff is ready to guide you through cremation or burial arrangements that will most appropriately memorialize your loved one.
Pre-planning your family’s burial or cremation arrangements allows you and your family to make decisions without the emotions that come with the loss of a loved one. The staff at Hillcrest Cemetery combine compassion with expertise as they guide you through the options and help provide peace of mind.
Get to know the benefits of planning ahead:
- Securing burial space or mausoleum entombment space today ensures your family stays together.
- Pre-planning locks in your cost for cemetery property, products and services at today’s prices. This protects you and your family from the effects of inflation while selecting a plan that fits your budget.
- Determine costs with the affordable option of paying monthly.
Mature trees and peaceful wildlife add to the serene beauty of Hillcrest Cemetery’s well-manicured outdoor spaces. Find the burial options that fit your preferences in our 33+ acres of park-like grounds.
Types of lots available:
- Single Lots
- Double Lots
- Family Sites
Burial vaults are required for in-ground burials at Hillcrest Cemetery. A burial vault is a lined and sealed outer receptacle that houses the casket. It protects the casket from the weight of the earth and heavy maintenance equipment that will pass over the grave. It also helps resist water and preserves the beauty of the cemetery or memorial park by preventing the ground from settling.
The mausoleum at Hillcrest Cemetery creates a beautiful sanctuary in which to be remembered. Large stained-glass windows and natural light bring the beauty of the outdoors in to complement striking glass front niches and marble front crypts.
Mausoleum Crypts (Caskets):
- Single Crypts
- Companion Crypts
- Westminster Crypts
- Glass Front Niche
- Stone Front Niche
Hillcrest Cemetery offers unparalleled cremation services arranged through your funeral home. The crematory is located directly on our grounds and is operated and supervised completely by our staff.
We ensure excellence through:
- Crematory technicians that are CANA (Cremation Association of North America) certified
- Commitment to the highest operating standards
- Peace-of-mind practices for families, including positive identification of loved ones and open inspection of our facility during operating hours
- A private family witnessing room that allows for viewing of initial process of inserting the cremation container into the cremation unit
Placement of Flowers and Wreaths
Sending flowers and wreaths to a loved one’s gravesite is a time-honored tradition that our staff is happy to assist with. Hillcrest Cemetery will accept deliveries and place grave decorations – provided they comply with our rules.
Make final arrangements a little easier with the assistance of our caring staff.